Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by DSL Developers Limited
This is the user agreement that governs your use of this website and the provision of the services we provide you. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions of these website terms at any time without further notice. Your continued use of the website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new website terms. It is your responsibility to regularly check the website to determine if there have been changes to these website terms and to review such changes. Please the take time to read these terms as it is important for both of us that you understand our contractual relationship both relating to your use of our website and the services we provide you.
Description of products
All products available for purchase are described on their specific product page on our website. We always try to represent as accurately as possible every characteristic of the products via photography and copy points provided by designers, suppliers or manufacturers.
We have a policy of continuous product development so we can provide you with what we consider the best design at the best price, and thus reserve the right to amend the speci???cations of products, their price, packaging and any service associated at any time, without prior notice. Before ordering, we thus invite you to have a close look at the product description and characteristics: we choose them with care in order to provide you with the best offer in the market, but every product is different and you have to make it yours.
We do our best efforts to provide you with the best images and description, but unfortunately cannot guarantee that colours and details in website images are 100% accurate representations of the product, and sizes might in some cases be approximate, we follow a 5% tolerance which is a standard acceptable tolerance in the customised furniture industry.
Even if not always mentioned, some self-assembly may be required on certain products.
DSL offers a 1-year warranty on all products. Except on clearance, promotional and sale items.
- This guarantee does not apply to products that have been stored incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered, or cleaned with wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products.
- This guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
- This guarantee does not apply if the product has been placed outdoors or in a humid environment.
- This guarantee does not cover consequential or incidental damages.
- This guarantee does not apply to sale or discounted items or any products without the original sales invoice or the print-out of the online sales order invoice.
- This guarantee does not apply to products that have not be assembled correctly.
Description of products
All products are listed as accurately as possible. We follow a 5% tolerance which is a standard acceptable tolerance in the customised furniture industry.
Delivery lead time
Different products have different lead times and we listed the time frame on the product page. The time frame is accurate but on occasions, due to an item being out of stock or deliveries taking a longer time to clear customs there are times where a product might take a little longer.
Onsite through Paypal or a bank transfer can be organised.
Our furniture is made in the south of China and we can coordinate delivery to all locations. For pick-ups, we can arrange to drop off at your preferred Shenzhen distribution centre.
DSL is not a delivery company but can coordinate the delivery of any furniture on behalf of the customers to all locations.
A typical delivery service to Hong Kong includes a door to door service where the use of the elevator and free parking in front of the building is expected.
Additional fees will be applied if:
- The delivery company has to carry any order over any unexpected distances to the building entry
- Carrying up any staircases
- Additional protection when carrying staircases
- Parking costs
- Any other additional services requested
Other delivery services are also available where the order is delivered to the ground ﬂoor only. Please refer to your invoice.
With prior notice only, the delivery company or another 3rd party can be coordinate to assist with carrying orders up any staircases. Additional protection may be needed and quoted accordingly. It is the customer's responsibility to make sure the elevator is big enough for the orders being received. If an order can not fit into the elevator, the customer can negotiate directly with the delivery company for additional assistance. The delivery service does not include unpacking or assembly of the furniture, but this can be arranged at your request with prior notice.
On signing off on the order you are confirming the order arrived successfully with no damage. It is the customer's responsibility to check the order before signing off.
DSL Furniture is not responsible for the performance of any 3rd party delivery company and has no responsibility to cover any shipping cost if additional delivery services are requested/needed. The details of the delivery service are described to best of our knowledge but these are subject to change by the delivery service/logistics company.
General terms related to website use
Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to definitive advice on which reliance should be placed. We, therefore, disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We aim to update our website regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with our content standards.
If you wish to make any use of material on our website other than that set out above, please contact us.
Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.