Monthly Archives: February 2023
Posted: February 09, 2023Categories: Interior design
There are many creative ways to add storage to your home:
- Use multi-functional furniture: Choose furniture pieces that have built-in storage, such as ottomans with hinged lids, coffee tables with drawers, and sofas with storage underneath.
- Utilise wall space: Install shelves, hooks, and other wall-mounted storage solutions to make use of empty wall space.
- Under-utilised areas: Look for under-utilised areas in your home, such as the space under your stairs or above kitchen cabinets, and consider adding storage there.
- Hidden storage: Add storage that is hidden from views, such as storage ottomans or storage beds with lift-up mattress bases. We have several beds with built-in storage for your consideration. Take a look here.
- Baskets and bins: Use baskets and bins to store smaller
Posted: February 05, 2023
When decorating a Hong Kong apartment, it is essential to keep in mind the limited space and the need for multi-functional furniture. Here are a few tips:
- Use light colours: Light colours can help make a small space feel larger and more open.
- Utilise vertical space: Make use of wall space by hanging shelves or installing floating cabinets.
- Multi-functional furniture: Consider purchasing furniture that serves multiple purposes, such as a storage ottoman or a bed with built-in storage.
- Mirrors: Mirrors can also help to make a small space feel bigger by reflecting light and creating the illusion of more space.
- Maximise natural light: Take advantage of natural light by keeping window coverings minimal and keeping windows clean.
- Use Space-saving solutions: